Wednesday 28 November 2012

What I Learned

The three most important things I learned was how to work with major deadlines, be creative with my resources, and how to draw in perspective. These give me the ability show clients my ideas, what will be used and what time frame it will get done.
My biggest challenge was learning to be creative while still realizing what I can do in the time frame I am given. It's easy to think big and elaborate but it takes skill to still do a good job with limited supplies, skill, and people. Sometimes this inspired the best ideas for me because it forced me to think.
I felt my biggest success was my ability to work with my group. We were a good team because we equally divided our work and we trusted each other enough to get our parts done and done on time.
 
Tayler

3 comments:

  1. I like the shadow in every object
    Madelen J Molina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't understand how good this is and how well the light and shadow define all the smallest details.
    You are so good at this.
    -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Tayler - part of fashion design is being creative and part of being creative is problem solving withing a time frame too! Great comment.

    ReplyDelete