Thursday 29 November 2012

The three most important things that i learnt in my visual merchandising class would be:

  • How to fill up a big display case with only a limited amount of props.
  • How light placement can draw a person to a certain garment or display case, and make it stand out.
  • I learnt what a backlight transparency was, which is something that would be used to light pictures in your store very effectively.
My biggest challenge in this class would have to be the bookstore display, because it was our first display and we had to incorporate everyones ideas into one.

My biggest success in this class would be the cave display because we had to fill it with very little and use our peers work without ruining it, which i feel we achieved.

Madelen J. Molina

3 comments:

  1. I think your group did a wonderful job displaying the projects and tying everything together into a nice, pleasant display.
    -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought your cave display was a great success
    -Melo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lights are definitely integral in so many displays - nice work!

    -D

    ReplyDelete