Friday 30 November 2012

The main thing that I learned this semester was how much time and planning goes into a single window display.  Also, I learned how to adjust to new problems that continually arose during set up and planning of the displays.  I enjoyed learning to make planograms and layouts of stores.  I found it very interesting how customers read and flow through a store.  My biggest success of the semester would have to be my found object project.  I think it came out looking how I intended and it was definitely fun to make.  I liked how it was super creative with minimal limitations.  The image above is a really neat way to use back lighting and create a mood.  This green lighting effect could easily be applied to a store with a darker area.  But I suppose you would want to consider how the green light would change the look of the clothing.    With that, it was a great semester and a great class! THANKS :)

Jena D.

2 comments:

  1. Jena your found object project blew me away, you have been so creative in this class with ideas and with problem solving. -Tayler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Flexibility and creativity are key, aren't they?

    Nice to hear you enjoyed the class.

    D

    ReplyDelete