Thursday 29 November 2012

The 3 most important things I learned in Visual Merchandising class are: Learning to work with limited props and money resources, learning to draw in perspective, and learning that store layout is extremely important in generating sales.  The biggest challenge that I encountered was to learn to work in the time frame with also balancing the amount of props that we had to work with.  I think my biggest success was working with my group members to get our displays done and looking professional.  It was exciting to be given a challenge and find a way to actually get the display done and get the point across.  This class will really make me think more about the displays I see when I go shopping. 
Jen Englot

2 comments:

  1. I agree how it was a learning curve to work with limited props and money resources while still creating an effective, eye catching display! Also, can't help but notice window displays now every time I walk past one!!
    J.Callihoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time frames can be intense! It was great to see the groups problem solve together.

    -D

    ReplyDelete