Tuesday 23 October 2012

COMPLIMENTARY SATURATED


Purple and Yellow complimentary colours really pop in this window display by Marc Jacobs, the scale is very large  and is off set to one side but does not over power the window. The display has a whimsical, fun, and charming feel that makes me want to go on an adventure!


Red and Green Complimentary colours used in this Hermes window display are vibrant and eye catching; the balance of the window is archived in the use of the flower frame focal point to draw your eye around, from the lager chair to the smaller objects below. The luxurious articles of clothing give you a rich feeling while the painting makes you feel as though you have escaped to a far way land.
SS

1 comment:

  1. I like how the red make me feel warm and excited yet the green keeps me from feeling like I'm burning up.-Tayler

    ReplyDelete